FIRST LEGO League Junior
HC FLL Jr. will host four Expo Events this season. The cost to attend a FLL Jr. Expo event is $45.00 per team (due by December 20th). Each team can only register & attend one Expo Event. This year’s locations for the Expos are:
Feb. 1, 2020 @ DSU’s Early College High School (ECHS), 1570 North DuPont Highway, Dover, DE 19901
Feb. 22, 2020 @ William F. Cooke, Jr. Elementary School, 2025 Graves Road, Hockessin, DE 19707
Mar. 21, 2020 @ Greater Dover Boys & Girls Club, 1685 New Burton Road, Dover, DE 19904
The FLL Jr. EXPO event at Greater Dover Boys & Girls Club is being used to highlight STEM within the B&G Club organization. First preference will be given to B & G club teams. It will be a 15 team event.
- Mar. 28, 2020 @ Saint Mary Magdalen, 9 Sharpley Road,Wilmington, DE 19803
The FLL Jr. EXPO event at Saint Mary Magdalen is being used to highlight STEM in parochial schools. First preference will be given to parochial schools. It will be a 32 team event. We are anticipating 20-24 of those teams to be St. Mary Magdalen teams. The remaining available slots will be open to other teams!!!
Each team needs to complete all STEPS 1, 2, and 3 below to register for a FIRST LEGO League Junior (FLL Jr.) Expo Event!
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR A First State EXPO EVENT:
- STEP 1: Register your team with U.S. FIRST LEGO League:
- Registration is now Open.
- You can register at http://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/flljr/cost-and-registration
- More information at http://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/flljr
- STEP 2: You can only register for one of the EXPO Events.
- STEP 3: Register your team for a Hornet City Robotics FIRST LEGO League Junior (local organization) EXPO Event.
- Registration Opens midnight October 1, 2017 through November 15, 2017!!!!! OPEN!!
Please contact us at jr.flldsu [at] gmail.com if you have any questions.
- * Complete the Registration Form fully. Items with a ” * ” require an answer. Other questions are optional. Provide three event choices (1st, 2nd, 3rd choice) and do not list the same expo for all three choices. When you click “Register,” you will receive an automated email if your Registration was received. Please check your spam folder (especially if you registered with a @gmail.com or @yahoo.com account) if you think you did not receive the automated email. You will also see a “Registration Received” message on the webpage.
- Upon close of registration, you will receive an e-mail confirming which EXPO Event your team is assigned to. This email will notify you of the date and location of your team’s EXPO Event. The Registrar will try to accommodate each team’s first EXPO Event choice. Last year, we were able to provide all teams with their first or second choice.
- Team coaches register the team. Team members and parents should check with their coach or this website regarding the team’s registration status. Communications with the planning committee regarding registration should be made by your coach.
- This website will post your team’s EXPO location - on the EXPO Event Confirmation page.
- EXPO gift item and Trophy fee needs to be paid by November 15th. HCR.FLL Jr cannot take Purchase Orders (P.O.s). Please include your team number on the check or money order. Payment ($45 by check or money order only) to EXPO Events are made out to:
- Mailed to:
Delaware State University
ATTN: Matt Bobrowsky, OSCAR Bldg.
1200 N. DuPont Highway
Dover, DE 19901-2202
- Mailed to:
- Please contact us at jr.flldsu [at] gmail.com if you have any questions.