FIRST Tech Challenge
There is a $250 team registration fee for Diamond State Championship. This fee is separate from the team registration fee paid to FIRST
Pre-registration will open TBD. Teams will be fully registered only after they meet the eligibility requirement and have paid their entrance fee.
All FTC teams MUST attend two (2) Delaware FTC meet to participate in the Diamond State FTC Championship by TBD. ***This requirement will be waived for England Department of Defense team if they choose to compete.
Meet Registration Processes:
1. Send email to rprettyman [at] firstinspires.org and copy ftcdsu [at] gmail.com
2. There is no charge for our meets, but please be gracious and let us know if you need to cancel to
allow for other teams to participate.
3. Priority for meet registration is:
a. Delaware teams that have not met the 2 meet participation requirement
b. Out of State teams that have not met the 2 meet participation requirement
c. Delaware teams that have met the 2 meet participation requirement
d. Out of State teams that have met the 2 meet participation requirement
Meet Invitations will be sent out at least a week in advance. We will let teams know ASAP for planning purposes.
If we have more teams than we can fit into the championship, then all the teams that meet the two meet requirement will be ranked as follows:
1. Delaware Teams
2. Out of state teams based on the distance from the Delaware border (closest teams are ranked higher).
Meet Schedule: TBD
- Complete the Registration Form fully. Items with a ” * ” require an answer. Other questions are optional. When you click “Register,” you will receive an automated email if your Registration was received. Please check your spam folder (especially you registered with a @gmail.com or @yahoo.com account) if you think you did not receive the automated email. You will also see a “Registration Received” message on the webpage.
- Team coaches register the team. Team members and parents should check with their coach or this website regarding the team’s registration status. Communications with the planning committee regarding registration should be made by your coach.
- Championship payment needs to be paid one (1) week after the team has been informed that they have met the eligibility requirement. . **Please note you are NOT fully registered until payment has been received which will result in your position at the championship being filled**. FS FTC cannot take Purchase Orders (P.O.s). Please include your team number on the check or money order in the MEMO section. Payment ($250 by check or money order only) are made out to: “DSU Foundation”
- Mailed to:
Delaware State University
1200 N. DuPont Highway
Dover, DE 19901
- Mailed to:
- Please contact us at ftcdsu [at] gmail.com if you have any questions.
- Online payments are available!!!!